STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) education is closely linked with our nation’s economic prosperity in the modern global economy.
STEM will generate the scientists, technologists, engineers, and mathematicians that will create new ideas, new products, and entirely new industries in the 21st century.
Goals of STEM Education:
- Create critical thinkers
- Increase science literacy
- Prepares the next generation of innovative thinkers
- Innovates new products and processes that will sustain our economy
Is STEM for me?
- Do you enjoy working on projects?
- Do you like to ask questions, get an idea, try out your solution, and rethink the problem to make meaning?
- Do you want to learn how to make science and technology add value to the quality of human lives?
- Are you curious?
- Do you like to solve problems and puzzles?
- Do you want to know how the world works?
If your answer is yes, come join our great MHS Eagle T-STEM Academy!